Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Decorating Cookies

I will be posting more step by step directions in the future but for now I'll just be posting some of the fun cookies I'm made in the past.

These were made for the same baby shower as the cake pop post! With an urban babies wear black theme.

Sorry the photo is sideways, I still haven't figured out how to fix this simple problem yet. Over the past few years I have found out that Halloween is such a fabulous holiday for decorating because you always have SO many options!

Baby bump cookies!!

Lovely for Valentines days!
 I made these for Willie's birthday in 2011. That was quite the cool experience!

Valentines again!

 This was made for the Dripping Springs baseball team mascot.

 This cookie was especially cool just because it was about 2 inches wide by and inch and a half tall.


These next few were created for a friend of mine's bachelorette party!




Who doesn't love a sunny day??


More Halloween!! My favorite is the pumpkin on the right end, makes me giggle every time!


Fire man themed party!


Oh how I DO LOVE decorating Christmas cookies!!


So much fun!



Thanksgiving!


Hope y'all enjoyed. Just a peek into some of the fun things I've been lucky enough to do in my career.

1 comment: